Have you found yourself scrambling to stem the financial bleeding after the diagnosis of an age-related sickness or long-term illness?
Do you have a plan for your estate that will protect you and your family well into your golden years?
All too often, I have families in my office who have waited too long to begin their estate planning and have lost everything due to the rising costs associated with age-related care.
What many people don’t know is; there are many legal ways to pay for long term care, medical expenses, prescription drugs, and even in-home care that don’t require you to go broke.
Do you know your options?
At the Estate Planning and Asset Protection Law Center of Dennis B. Sullivan and Associates, we are here to provide you with solutions that meet your individual objectives, avoid unnecessary health care related spending, and support you through our unique education and counseling approach.
Some of the exclusive services we offer:
- Planning - Pre-planning is one of the cornerstones of our law practice. Everyone’s goals and situations are different, and we understand that. That’s why we help you create a plan for your future, retirement, and beyond. That way you can rest easy knowing your loved ones, your home and life savings will be protected.
- Access - 24/7 access to important health care contact information and documents – this enables healthcare professionals to discuss health and medical issues directly with clients.
- Education - Community Education programs such as our Trust and Asset Protection Workshops are held twice a month in Wellesley, MA. The workshops are an excellent way to review existing planning, if any, and learn about legal problems that may exist, how to solve them and the options available with estate and asset protection planning.
- Support - The process of elder care planning is meant to be transformational rather than transactional. Beyond just your initial visit to us, we are here to guide you throughout the elder law and estate planning process.
We strive to treat our clients with the same care and compassion we would want for our own families, all while providing you with services that may not be available anywhere else.
We always do more for you than just drafting a document, or closing a real estate deal. Through our “Lifetime Protection Program” we empower lives for the better. This means positively impacting seniors’ lives, which can, in turn, transform whole families for years to come. As both attorneys and CPAs we are uniquely qualified to help review existing planning or help people with questions they may have. We focus on
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law – including disability planning, Medicare and Medicaid, and Veteran’s Benefits
- Tax Planning & Compliance – in particular, income, gift and Estate tax
- Financial Planning
- Review of Insurance – life insurance and long term care insurance
- Coordination of investment and retirement plans with estate and asset protection plans
- Trustee Responsibilities
Additionally, we have developed a unique education and counseling process to assist in understanding not only where problems exist in current plans, but also where there may be opportunities for significant improvement in planning, to assure a protected future. We even provide a Lifetime Protection Program to ensure our client’s plans continue to meet their personal and family objectives well into the future. This is especially significant as changes in tax law, health care, as well changes in personal and family situations are sure to take place.
If you’re like most of our clients, the prospect of planning for retirement is intimidating and overly complex. As a result, many people are more likely to put it off due to the sheer number of contingencies to plan for. The truth is, they’re right! It can be difficult, even heart-wrenching… especially if proper protections are not put in place early on. That’s why we’re here to help make the process as easy and pain-free as possible. We work together to put you in the driver seat as we help you plan your future with confidence for the years ahead.
It’s up to you to take the right steps now to ensure that your spouse and family are protected both now and well into the future.
Call my office today at (781) 503-2080 for a FREE no obligation phone consultation and take the first steps towards a more certain future.
Dennis B. Sullivan, Esq., CPA, LLM
Accredited Veteran’s Benefit Attorney,
The Estate Planning & Asset Protection Law Center of Dennis Sullivan & Associates
Ready to Discuss the Specifics of Your Family’s Situation?
Contact us today to set up a Free Phone Consultation. Free Consultation »
Alzheimer's Care Secrets“The Indispensable Alzheimer's Resource Kit”
- Caregiving Secrets
- Financial Answers
- Legal Guidance
- Assistance for Any Stage of Alzheimer's and Dementia
Cut Nursing Home Costs“Don't Go Broke in a Nursing Home!”
- Find the Right Nursing Home
- Get Quality Care
- Pay for it Without Going Broke
"Hidden" VA Benefits“Secret Dollars: Hidden VA Benefit Revealed”
- VA Benefit of Up to $2,054/Month
- Available to Vets and Spouses
- Income and Qualification Guidelines Revealed
Estate Planning Secrets“The Indispensable Guide to Estate Planning”
- Protect Family Assets
- Avoid Unnecessary Taxes
- Secure Your Future
Senior & Boomer's Guide Preview“Senior & Boomer's Guide to Health Care Reform”
- How the Affordable Care Act impacts Seniors
- Key steps you should be taking RIGHT NOW to avoid nursing home poverty