LIFETIME & LEGACY PROTECTION PROGRAM
It’s our mission to make sure your planning works the way you want it to work when it’s tested.
With MORE THAN 40 years of experience serving and protecting clients, we have learned that “once and done” planning simply does not work. Planning work must be reviewed frequently if it is going to work the way you want it to work. We have developed a systematic checklist-driven process that accounts for each of the following changes:
- Laws change
- Family changes (births, deaths, estrangements & reconciliations)
- Assets and Asset values
- Your executors and trustees
- Your health care agents
- Your Goals
- New developments
LIFETIME & LEGACY PROTECTION PROGRAM
It’s important to manage your plan regularly to ensure you stay protected as the legal landscape changes. We GUARANTEE that the cost of the trust administration will be significantly less than a one and done plan because we have been guiding members and their families, updating plans annually, and seeing results that help tremendously.
This program includes a checklist-driven annual review to manage your plan. Each year, we will conduct a diagnostic review of your planning work to determine if changes or updating are needed.
This process checks for:
- Law changes that impact your plan
- Family or relationship changes that would cause you to desire to change your plan
- Asset changes that may require changes to ownership or beneficiary designations
- Changes in asset values that would impact the tax planning implications of your planning
- Changes to your health status that impact your health care decisions as well as your financial needs
- Protection for your spouse, home, family and life savings from ever increasing long term care costs
- Changes in the health or legal capacity of your successor trustees and health care agents that may result in a need to revisit your choice of successors
- Identifying new ideas we develop or learn about at professional conferences we attend that could be useful to you and your family now and in the years ahead
THE LIFETIME & LEGACY PROTECTION PROGRAM ALSO PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL BENEFITS:
- 24/7 Emergency number to call, issued on a wallet card, with all your important healthcare information and contact numbers.
- Clerical Amendments for No Additional Fee. Our Lifetime & Legacy Protection Program allows you to make simple, clerical changes (changes that do not require attorney review) to your trust without incurring an additional fee. This would include changes in your trustees, beneficiary names and percentages and agents on your powers of attorney.
- 15% Fee Reduction for More Complex Revisions. If you choose to make changes to your estate plan that are beyond the scope of simple clerical changes, the standard fees we would ordinarily charge will be reduced by 15%.
- Free Notary Service.
- 24/7 Electronic Vault. Your entire estate plan will be scanned into our electronic vault where all of your documents will be stored & protected. We will also scan your other valuable documents or papers for you or you may scan them to the site yourself. We will provide you with a checklist of suggested documents you should consider protecting.
- Health Care Directive Documents and simple Powers of Attorney for Immediate Family Members that live with you. This feature is especially useful when your children go off to college and out into the world.
- Family Meeting upon Death or Disability. Should you become disabled and upon your death, we will meet with your family and your trustees to outline an action plan to make certain the proper steps are taken to ensure your plan is implemented as you intended. We do not charge a fee for this meeting for our clients who are current members of our Lifetime & Legacy Protection Program.
- Estate Settlement Fee Guarantee. For clients who are members of our Lifetime & Legacy Protection Program at the time of their death, we will meet your loved ones to review your wishes and decisions in connection with your plan to help during that difficult time. We are able to provide this guidance because we are trusted members of your family’s team committed to your plan we have been guiding families so that a court.
- we appreciate the opportunities to be of service to you and your family now and in the years to come
Are You Interested in Enrolling?
If you are interested in enrolling in our Lifetime & Legacy Protection Program, e-mail us at Education@DSullivan.com or call us at 781-237-2815.
What Our Clients Experience
Request a Consultation
Resources Available By Request
Discover how you can protect your home, spouse, family and life savings from increasing medical and nursing home costs.