LIFETIME & LEGACY PROTECTION PROGRAM
It’s our mission to make sure your planning works the way you want it to work when it’s tested.
With MORE THAN 40 years of experience serving and protecting clients, we have learned that “once and done” planning simply does not work. Planning work must be reviewed frequently if it is going to work the way you want it to work. We have developed a systematic checklist-driven process that accounts for each of the following changes:
- Laws change
- Family changes (births, deaths, estrangements & reconciliations)
- Assets and Asset values
- Your executors and trustees
- Your health care agents
- Your Goals
- New developments
LIFETIME & LEGACY PROTECTION PROGRAM
It’s important to manage your plan regularly to ensure you stay protected even as the tax, healthcare and legal environment changes as well as adjusting for the continuing changes in personal, family, health problems and opportunities that arise during our lifetimes.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY NOW AND IN THE YEARS AHEAD. WE GUARANTEE EDUCATION, VALUE, LIFETIME AND LEGACY PROTECTION for members of the program.
This program includes our Unique 19 Point checklist-driven annual review process. Each year, we will conduct a diagnostic review of your planning work to determine if changes or updating are needed. This process checks for:
- Law changes that impact your plan
- Family or relationship changes that would cause you to desire to change your plan
- Asset changes that may require changes to ownership or beneficiary designations
- Changes in asset values that would impact the tax planning implications of your planning
- Changes to your health status that impact your health care decisions as well as your financial needs
- Changes in the health or legal capacity of your successor trustees and health care agents that may result in a need to revisit your choice of successors
- Identifying new ideas that we develop or learn about at professional conferences that could be useful to you and your family
The Lifetime & Legacy Protection Program also provides the following additional benefits:
- 24/7 Emergency Access. We provide you with an emergency access healthcare card that is available 24/7 if you need us in the event of an emergency. Your healthcare emergency contact information will travel with you worldwide 24/7.
- Clerical Amendments for No Additional Fee. Our Lifetime & Legacy Protection Program allows you to make simple, clerical changes (changes that do not require attorney review) to your trust without incurring an additional fee. This would include changes in your trustees, beneficiary names and percentages and agents on your powers of attorney.
- 15% Fee Reduction for More Complex Revisions. If you choose to make changes to your estate plan that are beyond the scope of simple clerical changes, the standard fees we would ordinarily charge will be reduced by 15%.
- Free Notary Service.
- 24/7 Electronic Vault. Your entire estate plan will be scanned into our electronic vault where all of your documents will be available. We will also scan your other valuable documents or papers for you.
- Health Care Directive Documents and simple Powers of Attorney for Immediate Family Members. This feature is especially useful when your children graduate high school and are out in the world.
- Family Meeting upon Death or Disability. Should you become disabled and upon your death, we will meet with your family and your trustees to outline an action plan to make certain the proper steps are taken to ensure your plan is implemented as you intended. We do not charge a fee for this meeting for our clients who are current members of our Lifetime & Legacy Protection Program.
- Trust and Estate Settlement Assistance. For clients who are members of our Lifetime and Legacy Protection Program at the time of their death, we are even available to help your surviving spouse and family with the trust administration and settlement of your estate or on a priority basis.
We are here for you and your family.
Your American Legacy The Book
Your legacy is more than your money and property. In this book you’ll discover powerful strategies to leave future generations your legacy to help them build a significant life, including: Family stories and traditions, heirlooms, life lessons, your own experiences
Foreword & Introduction by Dennis Sullivan, Esq, CPA, LLM
What Our Clients Experience
Request a Consultation
Resources Available By Request
Discover how you can protect your home, spouse, family and life savings from increasing medical and nursing home costs.