Business Exit PlanningExit planning helps business owners in their desire to plan, organize and achieve their exit objectives. Our unique Business Exit Planning Process helps owners to leave their companies when they want, to the successors they want, and with the amount of cash they need.
Without exception, every owner leaves his or her company. Whether you do it in style depends on the specific exit planning actions you take before you leave.
"By the year 2015, virtually all closely-held and family-owned businesses will lose their primary owner to death or retirement."
Dr. Joyce Brochaus, author of Succession Planning
If you see ownership change in your future, we can help you plan a successful business exit. We can help you answer the seven planning questions located on this page and identify qualified advisors to help you through the process.
For more information please call: 781-237-2815
Exit Planning helps you evaluate the following seven questions:1. Do you know your exact retirement goals and what it will take --in cash-- to reach them?
2. Do you know how much your business is worth today, in cash?
3. Do you know the best way to maximize the income stream generated by your ownership interest?
4. Do you know how to sell your business and pay the least possible taxes?
5. Do you know how to transfer your business to family members, co-owners, or employees while paying the least possible taxes and enjoying maximum financial security.
6. Do you have a continuity plan for your business if the unexpected happens?
7. Do you have a plan to secure financial independence for your family if the unexpected happens?